Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Short & Sweet!

Photo shoot went well. I love El Campanario <Columbus>! Both the guys have amazing talent & I highly recommend their services. You dream it..they produce it. 

In preparation for the photo shoot I worked with my trainer for four days a week and drastically altered my diet. I felt the need to indulge and "pig out" after the completion of the shoot. Thus, late last night I arrived at Roosters with a big cloud above my head, a vivid picture of mac & cheese bites appearing in the mist. 

Love. The warm, cheesy center and breaded crust were sinful. As the basket began to empty the consumption of the little cheese bite left my stomach with an indescribable pain. Lust. Since the snack didn't return my emotional attachment, I will go back to my apples and grapes today.

As I sit in class and multiple task, my brain begins to inflate. Content for a research paper is resting to the left of my brain. I'm attempting to focus on the current lecture, but other ideas of a future career, internship projects and various other things put a crochet hat over my ability to concentrate. 

I hope to have more accomplished by the next post. 

Thanks for reading!

-Caitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment