Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ca-Ca-cancellation

Cancellation becomes the word of the week in Caitlin's crazy life.

People seem to care less about a commitment in this era. Do you agree? Whether it be marriage, raising a child or showing up to a meeting, people have lost that effort. 

Why?

Even when money is on the table people would rather attend other events. These other events could blatantly be less beneficial and there is still lack of respect. 

Our fast lives will one day catch up with us. Maybe I'm sounding like your grandma, but I really don't like how my own generation is dealing with life. 

Everyone seems to want a big dream, but when it boils down to the real business of achieving they slough off. 

I hope when I finally find a paid job I will be surrounded by go-getters. It's ok to take a day off and chill out every now and then, but I need a team of people who understand when it's grind time.


~Peace Out~



 Caitlin 





No comments:

Post a Comment