Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 2 of Challenge - Work those Buns Hun!

I nailed it yesterday morning with Heather DeSantis Booty Call Buns, Guns & Abs challenge! 






However, an older women was totally showing me up at the YMCA. 

Picture this...I'm doing three sets, 15 reps of legs lifts. I'm counting in my head 1.."Ok solid" .. 2 3 etc. 


Then I finally get to 15 and I look to my left and this woman of about late 50s or early 60s was also performing legs lifts with a noticeable exception. She kept going after I finished counting in my head. 


She was successfully doing 20 leg lifts (3 sets). After those sets she was doing scissor kicks, but horizontally. Also, she was holding weights to her side during the whole workout. Go her! 


Hopefully, I will be able to rock this challenge and whip out moves like the lady at the Y. 

I finished the workout by clearing out the pores in the sauna...all before work..wooh!



No comments:

Post a Comment